Many people are looking for supplements. It’s a trillion-dollar industry all over the world. There are a lot of them, thousands even. So how do you determine which ones are the most effective and which ones are suitable for you? With the help of the right people of course. Through the help of triathlete, Dave Sherwin and Dr. Kepo’o, they helpe determine the most beneficial supplements. Dave Sherwin, has been competing in the national championships and has been exposed to numerous supplements available to him to try Codeage Blog Liposomal Quercetin Phytosome and has personal experience with these supplements. He is Dr. Kepo’o on the other hand , is a phenomenal doctor and has seen a number of patients over the course of his career. He’s been assisting and prescribing supplements to help his patients remain healthy. The two of them Dave together with Dr. Kepo’o are experts on supplements and their recommendations can therefore be trusted.
Here are four amazing nutritional supplements that are worth your time.
1. Probiotics – in the beginning the doctor. Kepo’o named probiotics as “can’t live without supplement”. You can purchase it at health stores but the best option is to make them from Kefir. When Dave discovered this, he used to take them regularly and noticed significant improvement in his digestion and numerous other benefits.
2. X2O xtreme water – we all are aware that the second most crucial thing we require as humans is water, which is next to air. In this regard, Dave highly recommend this product. Dave has used X20 for eight years and it has been a great help when the competition, training or just in normal routine. It’s got so many benefits to boast, like:
1. It increases the hydrating power of water2. It is an alkalizing agent on the body.
3. It’s full of ionic minerals that are required by our body.
Simply add the tea bag like X20 into the water and voila, you can get all those benefits right away. The tea bag will make your water more alkalized, wetter, and will also be mineral-infused. Imagine that you can get all these in just one sachet, and your high-quality water will be absorbed 80-90 percent each time.
3. Focus-Up – Next we’ll get something to help the brain too. We were raised to drink coffee as our pick-me-up drink every day. The supplement Focus up is all-natural without added sugar or artificial colorings or flavors kind that is an energy drink. It’s better than coffee. It stimulates the brain, and gives you 3-4 hours of energy and concentration.
4. Arginine A final, but definitely not the last supplement called Arginine. The natural way to get arginine is through eating meat as well as a wide range of other foods we eat. However, if you take up to 10 grams of Arginine every day, you’re doing your heart a major favor. It not only takes the care of your heart and cardiovascular health as well, but it also helps increase oxygen flow to your extremities. A majority of bodybuilders use Arginine prior to working out since it helps to supply oxygen to muscles in a natural way. Another famous benefit of Arginine for men is the fact that it assists in the treatment of impotence because it is a great supplement to cardio-vascular system. In fact Arginine has been nick-named”the new” Viagra. Now, when it comes to cholesterol problems, Arginine plays an important role in reducing cholesterol.